Date: Thursday, May 24th
Time: 12:30 PM
Location: Fielding Town Park
Your Mission: Design a container that will prevent an UNCOOKED chicken egg from breaking when dropped from a plane!
- ONE ENTRY per family.
- Families must provide all needed supplies, including raw egg. Students are not required to participate, however, all students will watch the drop.
- All entries must be brought to the office no later than Wednesday, May 23rd.
- No kits or pre-made designs may be used.
- The following items may not be used: parachutes, sharp objects, liquids, frozen liquids, propellants, wood, metal, glass, and gases. Any entry using any of these items will not be included in the drop.
- Entries may not be larger than 5 X 5 X 5. Any entries measuring larger than 5 X 5 X 5 will not be included in the drop. (We've got to fit everyone's inside the plane!)
- Entries must be labeled with the students' first and last names.
Families are invited to attend the Egg Drop.